Thursday 9 June 2016

The Driving Range Netting I Bought Is Cheap

I am a manager at a golf netting course and it is my job to make sure that everything runs as it should. Last month I realized that we needed driving range netting, so I tried going out and buying some that was not so expensive.

The problem with this is the fact that the one I found was not just cheap it price - the quality is not very good at all. This definitely takes away from the game experience and it makes me look like I have no idea how to do my job well.

Now I am trying to find more to replace this mess that I made. It is not as easy as I thought it would be to find some that is tough while managing to be priced reasonably. I have been looking for a couple of days and I am not having any luck. I have a friend who works at a golf course in the next town over. I am going to call him and see what he would suggest. He may be willing to help me out since we are not exactly in competition since we are in two different towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment