Saturday 28 May 2016

The Perfect Present: A Golf Cage with Golf Netting

My husband does not have a lot of hobbies. However, he has always enjoyed golf range netting. He wasn't always into this sport. When he started working at his current job, though, he really became interested. He and his coworkers entertain clients often, and a trip to the golf range is usually on the schedule. As a result, golfing has turned into something that he really loves.

I have trouble picking out gifts for my husband, partly because there are not many things that he enjoys. However, for his birthday this year, I think I have a great idea. We own a fair bit of land, so I am going to set up a golf cage with golf netting for him. That way, whenever he wants to hit a few balls, he only has to step out into his yard. It is something that I think he will really enjoy.

I rarely get to surprise him, so I am going to try and keep this present a secret. It will be difficult, though, because of the size of the gift. However, I am going to enlist my children's help, and hopefully between the three of us, we can keep him from seeing it until it is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment